1 design, according to the requirements, culture, as well as the characteristics of the product and so on, design a pattern. Then proofing, according to the drawings, the production of samples.Gift box pay attention to the appearance of beautiful and beautiful, so the production version of the color is also a variety of, usually a style of gift box not only has 4 basic colors and a few spot colors, such as gold, silver these are spot color.
2. Handmade Bamboo Basket Packaging, pure original ecology, design novel, rugged, low-carbon environmental protection, can be widely used in fruit, fungi, eggs, food, pickled wax products such as agricultural sub-specialty packaging.
3. Select cardboard, the general gift box cardboard is cardboard or long cardboard to do. High-grade wine packaging and gift packaging carton.More use of the thickness of 3mm-6mm cardboard with artificial mounting surface decoration, adhesive molding.
4. Printing, gift box is only used in printed paper, laminating paper is not printed, the most is just dyeing, because the gift box is the outer packaging box, so the printing process is very high, the most taboo color differences, dots, rotten version of these effects aesthetic shortcomings.
5. Surface Treatment, gift box packaging paper is usually done surface treatment, the common is the light glue, over the matte, over UV, over-gloss oil, over-Matt Oil.
6. Beer, beer is a more important part of the printing process, to the beer must be the knife mold to be accurate, if not beer, beer, beer is constantly these will affect the subsequent processing. 7. Mounted, usually the printed matter is first mounted after the beer, but the box is the first beer after mounting, one is afraid to get the bag of paper, the second is to pay attention to the overall beauty, gift box laminating paper must be handmade, this can reach a certain beauty.
With an excellent team composed of 350 skilled workers,our factory covers an area of nearly 10000 square meters. Our factory is equipped with advanced printing machines, such as German Roland eight color printing machine, Heidelberg four color printing machine.